[Kolab-devel] Horde preferences: LDAP or IMAP?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Oct 4 21:54:51 CEST 2007

Am Donnerstag 04 Oktober 2007 schrieb Alain Spineux:

Hi,

> SQLite is not scalable!

IMHO I don't agree in this use case. Please explain why it is supposed to be
not scalable. (I assume that the db is held on the kolabHomeServer and the
data is propagated using authenticated https.

> What about kolab infrastructure with multiple server ?

See my other post about how to handle this case.

> With multiple Web server and the same user logged twice ?

Multiple simultaneous logins are a problem for every clients configuration. I
guess that the only reasonably implementable solution is a "last write wins"
approach.

Regards,
-- martin konold

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23 Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126