[Kolab-devel] spam stats: mailgraph and kolab

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at infosecurity.ch
Wed Nov 28 12:22:51 CET 2007

Still, on the logging i strongly would prefer to have all the
informations forwarded from FSL to an OpenPKG syslog-ng server running a
kolab environment.

Then, with an application capable of handling logs and integrating
analisys tools like syslog-ng i would introduce the statistics.

I made a custom configuration installing syslog-ng and configuring all
FSL files to log to localhost.

It's a trivial configuration and i would strongly suggest to move to
syslog-ng for a centralized (respect to the kolab environments) logging
management.

Fabio