[Kolab-devel] gunnar: server/kolab-filter/filter config.php, 1.3, 1.4 kolabfilter.php, 1.2, 1.3 kolabmailboxfilter.php, 1.2, 1.3

Richard Bos richard at radoeka.nl
Mon Nov 26 19:04:41 CET 2007

Hello Gunnar,

Op Monday 26 November 2007 17:35:23 schreef cvs at kolab.org:
>  // Where can we get free/busy information from?
> -$params['freebusy_url'] = 'http://kolab.example.com/freebusy/${USER}.xfb';
> +$conf['freebusy_url'] = 'http://kolab.example.com/freebusy/${USER}.xfb';
>
>  // PFB url to trigger creation of pfb
> -$params['pfb_trigger_url'] =
> 'http://@@@fqdnhostname@@@/freebusy/trigger/${USER}/${FOLDER}.xpfb';
> +$conf['pfb_trigger_url'] =
> 'http://@@@fqdnhostname@@@/freebusy/trigger/${USER}/${FOLDER}.xpfb';

I'm a bit confused about the config files, that define more or less the same
variables.

At the end of server/kolab-filter/filter config.php is stated:

// In order to check if both are in sync:
//
// cd server
// diff -Nau kolab-filter/filter/config.php
kolabd/kolabd/templates/resmgr.conf.template.in

If one performs that diff, it is rather big, I think to big and it makes it
hard to judge whether they are sync or not.  Especially now params has been
changed to conf.
Is it possible to merge the 2 files, or let kolab-filter use the resmgr config
file?

About the 2 variables mentioned in the top of this email.  Can't they get the
same definitation as the one in resmgr.conf?

 // Where can we get free/busy information from?
-$conf['freebusy_url'] = 'http://kolab.example.com/freebusy/${USER}.xfb';
+$params['freebusy_url']
= 'https://@@@fqdnhostname@@@@webserver_web_prefix@/freebusy/${USER}.xfb';

 // PFB url to trigger creation of pfb