[Kolab-devel] [issue2230] Summary: Can select summaries of parts, which are deactivated, in the summary configuration dialog.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 20 11:23:03 CET 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev. 737496

I have selected the todo, summary, calender, notes, mail and contacts plugin int
the component selection dialog.

But in the summary parts dialog I can still select "Special Dates" and
"KPilot". If I select this summary parts, they have no effect on the summary.

The user should not be confused with parts, which don't have a effect.

assignedto: till
messages: 12722
nosy: ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Summary: Can select summaries of parts, which are deactivated, in the summary configuration dialog.
topic: kde client, prokde35