[Kolab-devel] [issue2224] Crash: KMFolder::countUnread, after hide groupware folders and sync

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Nov 19 14:26:02 CET 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev.737496

I tried to test Z-3.
So another user shares his "calender" folder with read access with my test user.
I have Hide groupware folders deactivated and sync.
After syncing I can see the shared folder.
Then I activate "Hide groupware folders" and sync:
Kolab crashs.
(see attachment "crash-hide-groupware-folders-20071119.txt")

assignedto: till
files: crash-hide-groupware-folders-20071119.txt
messages: 12707
nosy: ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till, vkrause
priority: critical
status: unread
title: Crash: KMFolder::countUnread, after hide groupware folders and sync
topic: kde client, prokde35