[Kolab-devel] Kolab is as Kolab does. (T-shirt?)

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Nov 15 17:39:03 CET 2007

Hi!

While thinking about a definition what identifies a Kolab server
or Kolab client. The only thing that matters is the behaviour,
regardless being a native client (kontact), web client (horde),
Outlook or Thunderbird connector (toltec, konsec, bynary), or
server (Kolab Server, UGS). As this is one of the major benefits
of Kolab, I came to the following conclusion:

  Kolab is as Kolab does.

Maybe this can be used for the next collection of Kolab T-shirts,
mugs, bumper stickers or whatever, so I was suggested to tell this
to the Kolab community :)

Regards,
Thomas Arendsen Hein

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998