[Kolab-devel] [issue2210] Schedule -> Send Invitation to Attendees

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Nov 15 15:14:44 CET 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

This bug report concerns the Squish test case in Report 8: "Planer - Einladung
an die Teilnehmer schicken"

I create a new appointment with attendees. I accept the appointment creation,
but do not sent the invitations. Then I select from the menu "Schedule -> Send
Invitation to Attendees". Kontact show an error dialog saying: "Eintrag "xyz"
kann nicht gesendet werden. Methode: Request" (engl. ~ Entry "xzy" cannot be
send. Method: Request")

Although the error dialog is shown, the invitations is still sent to the attendees.

Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20071102.731871)
KDE: 3.5.5
Qt: 3.3.7

assignedto: till
messages: 12681
nosy: basyskom, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Schedule -> Send Invitation to Attendees
topic: kde client, prokde35