[Kolab-devel] [Fwd: Cross domain ACL: any planning on it?]

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at infosecurity.ch
Wed Nov 7 11:19:21 CET 2007

I was forwarding an email that i already sent to the Cyrus Mailing List
but that does not received any answer, nor positive nor negative :(

I think that it's a strong limitation in a multi-domain system not
having the possibility to share a shared folder between different users
that belong to different "internet" virtual domains.