[Kolab-devel] [issue2170] Inspecting a calendar should show time of appointment from invitation

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Nov 2 18:11:11 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

When you receive an invitation you can inspect
the calender now (Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20071102.731871).

Using the button will switch to calender view
showing the day (or more kolab/issue2077 ("check kalender" in invitations shows
more than the selected day) ),
but at least the day.

It would be cool now if there was an indication when the event
I am trying to accept or decline will be in the calender view.
Technically we would need a "temporay event" as display.

assignedto: till
messages: 12530
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Inspecting a calendar should show time of appointment from invitation
topic: enterprise35, kde client