[Kolab-devel] Automatic Invitation Policy not working with Horde invites

Stephane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 13:26:15 CET 2007

Hello,

When scheduling a meeting and using a resource from Horde, no reply is sent by
the server.

The issue is that the invitation is attached instead of inline.

The Horde guys do not seem to want inline invitations, so perhaps we could fix
the Kolab server so it decodes the attachment and processes it just like it
does for Outlook inline invites?

What is the module that does that at present? I'll have a look into the code
to see if I can work that out.

Thanks for helping,
--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos -- Web Developer