[Kolab-devel] [issue2169] Email header style "enterprise" does not jump to all email attachments

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Nov 1 19:49:17 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20071026.729582)
I have send myself an email with an attachment "test2.txt" and an email
with an icalender attachment and then forwarded it
adding the same attachment again. In the end I had test2.txt
attached a few times in differnt email.

I could only click on the last of the various test2.txt displays.

assignedto: till
messages: 12523
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Email header style "enterprise" does not jump to all email attachments
topic: kde client, prokde35