[Kolab-devel] [Partial SUMMARY] Installation of Kolab2 2.1.0 Final on Solaris 10 11/06 Sparc

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed May 23 10:39:34 CEST 2007

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:

Hi Andreas,

>> solve at the moment. It is within the configure of php 4.4.0 meaning for
>> some reason db4 will not be recognized. In the first view I thought the
>> check looks for a db4 on the system but after looking cloose to it I
>> recognized that the check looks in the kolab dir for db.h meaning
>> installation of db-4.3.29.0-2.5.0.src.rpm. Is this correct....?
>>

> Was the db4 build successful and did the library get correctly
> installed in /kolab?

According to my experiences it can easily happen that OpenPKG uses the
db library from the system instead of the correct /kolab version.
Too bad that OpenPKG uses static linking and therefore it is hard to
figure out the problem later.

I recommend to move the systems db library out of the way during compile.

Please report if this did help you.

Regards,
-- martin