[Kolab-devel] [offtopic?] MS Exchange Alternative: Moving At the Speed of Stupidity?

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Thu May 17 11:56:23 CEST 2007

Does kolab have the same problem as described in the article linked below?  I
think the answer is yes.  When I tried to find supporting partners I could
not find it on kolab's website.  Is it a problem, it seems so according the
article.  The article:
http://madpenguin.org/cms/index.php/?m=show&id=7878&page=1

<quote>You show me where competent consulting firms are clearly documenting
what level of service they provide regarding these groupware apps mentioned
above, and I’ll write an article about how wrong I was. Unfortunately, I do
not believe anyone out there can do it. To be clear, I want to see the Google
search terms, along with the webpage listing the level of support for any of
the three groupware apps mentioned above.
</quote>

--
Richard Bos
We are borrowing the world of our children,