[Kolab-devel] [issue1706] addressebook: real adress type is broken

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed May 2 12:15:30 CEST 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

Tested with proko2 rev.655400.

The home/house/real address type seems to be broken.
Test:
I created a new contact, entered a real address and entered an
alternative address with a POBox and a Mail type.
Then I accepted this change.
The POBox address is not shown under "Mail", but unter "Else".
And I reopen this contact and the alternative address with "Else"-Filter,
it's type is "Home", Package", "International", and "Mail", not only "Mail".
This seems to be wrong.

assignedto: till
messages: 10344
nosy: ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: addressebook: real adress type is broken