[Kolab-devel] big troubles : use of templates

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Mar 21 08:35:25 CET 2007

Hi Alain,

"Alain Spineux" <aspineux at gmail.com> writes:

> Here,
>
> # this file is automatically written by the Kolab config backend
> # manual additions are lost unless made to the template in the Kolab config directory
>
> is a litlle invisible !
>
> Maybe a good idea to replace this by something more visible like :
>
> Just an idea.

I like your suggestion and I agree that it could be made somewhat
clearer though I'd prefer something like

#===============================================================================
#
#        THIS FILE IS AUTOMATICALLY WRITTEN BY THE KOLAB CONFIG BACKEND
#
#             MANUAL ADDITIONS ARE LOST UNLESS MADE TO THE TEMPLATE
#
#                  /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/main.cf.template
#
#                        IN THE KOLAB CONFIG DIRECTORY
#

# (c) 2004 Steffen Hansen <steffen at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se> (Klaralvdalens Datakonsult AB)
# (c) 2003 Tassilo Erlewein <tassilo.erlewein at erfrakon.de>
# (c) 2003 Martin Konold <martin.konold at erfrakon.de>
# (c) 2003 Achim Frank <achim.frank at erfrakon.de>
# This program is Free Software under the GNU General Public License (>=v2).
# Read the file COPYING that comes with this packages for details.

Cheers,

Gunnar