[Kolab-devel] outlook 2003 setup without toltec plugin, help...?

Nissim Penias nissimpenias at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 17:49:27 CET 2007

Hello all,

I am running:
kolabd-2.1_cvs-20070216
kolab-horde-framework-2.0.99-20051220
kolab-horde-fbview-2.0.99-20070112
horde-framework-3.2_cvs-20070209
horde-ingo-1.2_cvs-20070124
horde-mnemo-2.2_cvs-20070124
horde-passwd-3.1_cvs-20070124
kolab-webadmin-2.1_cvs-20070216
kolab-resource-handlers-2.1_cvs-20070124
horde-3.2_cvs-20070124
horde-imp-4.2_cvs-20070213
horde-kronolith-2.2_cvs-20070124
horde-nag-2.2_cvs-20070124
horde-turba-2.2_cvs-20070124

etc ...

I am trying to setup an outlook 2003 client without using the toltec client
but I get freebusy errors:

in my freebusy publish :
https://host.mydomain.com/freebusy/%NAME%@%SERVER%.ifb

in my freebusy search:
https://host.mydomain.com/freebusy/%NAME%@%SERVER%.ifb

>From the client browser I successfuly retreive the freebusy information!

Any ideas?

Important for me to say, that all my linux client which are using the latest
kontact client from kde are working fine.
All calendars are sync with horde & kontact.

The only problem I have now is to configure the outlook to work with
freebusy too.

I followed document:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Client_setup_-_Windows_-_Outlook_2003

but still getting error and can't retreive/publish my freebusy info.

Many Thanks,
Nissim