[Kolab-devel] web groupware

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Mon Mar 12 14:41:40 CET 2007

Hello Gunnar,

On Monday, 12. March 2007, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> The code is available over anonymous svn at
>
> https://svn.pardus.de/kolab/horde-cvs/framework/Kolab

I tried to get the code, but svn asks for a password.
Could you please check if anonymous svn is working?

Fortunately there's also a web frontend :-)

> Do you think this goes in the right direction?

Definitely, I like the code. You mentioned you changed some parts
of the original design. So far I haven't seen anything critial,
do you have any specific changes in mind I should take
a closer look at?

As you are currently restructuring the code, it doesn't make much sense
if I start doing the same. I'll contact you on IRC soon to discuss
further steps and how I can help you with the restructuring.

Cheers,
Thomas