[Kolab-devel] Horde issue while deleting messages from Kolab Trash folder

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Fri Mar 9 16:30:34 CET 2007

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> The patch you submitted did not contain a filename. Which file does it
> apply to?

It was in the description of the bug.

Perhaps it's an issue, i am going to debug next week, related with the
fact that we are using a Perdition IMAP proxy in front of Kolab.

I noticed that in perdition i had this IMAP capability:
IMAP4REV1 ACL QUOTA CHILDREN UIDPLUS ID NO_ATOMIC_RENAME LITERAL+ IDLE
NAMESPACE MAILBOX-REFERRALS BINARY UNSELECT SCAN SORT THREAD=REFERENCES
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT MULTIAPPEND

While in Kolab i have this IMAP capability:
IMAP4rev1 ACL QUOTA LITERAL+ MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE UIDPLUS ID
NO_ATOMIC_RENAME UNSELECT CHILDREN MULTIAPPEND BINARY SORT
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES ANNOTATEMORE IDLE AUTH=PLAIN
SASL-IR~

I will try to allign the capabilities between the frontend proxy and the
backend kolab imap server and see if something change, because with the
perdition capability without setting the \seen flags it's not possible
to delete messages from kolab Trash folder.

Will let the list know about the results of testing

Fabio