[Kolab-devel] Horde issue while deleting messages from Kolab Trash folder

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Wed Mar 7 18:28:27 CET 2007

Hi Fabio,

> Dear All,
>
> we found that using the latest horde head it's not possible to delete
> messages from Kolab 2.1 RC1.
>
> We created a patch and submitted the bug to horde bug tracking system.
>
> http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5070
>
> Michael Slusarz stated that's an issue only present in Kolab and not
> standard in other cyrus imap server.
>
> I am wondering if also other people found this issue, if it's a bug
> related with the specific cyrus release kolab is using and that can be
> solved on the Kolab side or if it require a 'workaround' to be
> implemented in Horde.
>
> Gunnar, you have a good experience in using with Horde and Kolab.
>
> Did you find the same problem and solved with a custom fix as we've done?

No, I did not see this type of problem. I did test mail deletion
within IMP on both OpenPKG and Gentoo and it looks fine to me.

But maybe I did not exactly reproduce your error condition. You should
probably clarify the situation that leads to the error you see.

The patch you submitted did not contain a filename. Which file does it
apply to?

Cheers,

Gunnar