[Kolab-devel] [issue1636] toolbar configuration doesn't work correctly.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Mar 5 11:57:48 CET 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

The toolbar configuration doesn't behave like excepted.
If I replace an icon of an action and restart kontact,
the icon in the toolbar is the old icon, and the icon in the toolbar
configuration dialog is the new icon.
This is wrong.
I also can't replace the new icon in the toolbar configuration.

It should be like this:
If I change the icon of an action, it should be replaced in the toolbar.
If I restart kontact, the new icon should be displayed.
And it should be possible to change icons like "New Message".

assignedto: till
messages: 9855
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: toolbar configuration doesn't work correctly.
topic: kde client, kkc