[Kolab-devel] New Horde web client finished

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Thu Jun 14 18:13:24 CEST 2007

Hi Chuck,

The Kolab-XML is fine.

The MIME parser however is not happy with the mail itself. The parser is
expecting a CRLF after the XML body. The mail is showing the

</contact>
--=_1pcf3twww1s0--

and the parser is expecting

</contact>

--=_1pcf3twww1s0--

RFC 2046 states:

NOTE:  The CRLF preceding the boundary delimiter line is conceptually
   attached to the boundary so that it is possible to have a part that
   does not end with a CRLF (line  break).  Body parts that must be
   considered to end with line breaks, therefore, must have two CRLFs
   preceding the boundary delimiter line, the first of which is part of
   the preceding body part, and the second of which is part of the
   encapsulation boundary.

I will change this so that the parser does not expect a CRLF after the body
part and before the delimiter.

E-mail me your details and I will send you a beta for this.

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC
Cell: +27 (0)83 368 8557