[Kolab-devel] New Horde web client finished

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch at intra2net.com
Wed Jun 13 17:42:19 CEST 2007

On Wednesday, 13. June 2007, Chuck Dand wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 12. June 2007, Chuck Dand wrote:
> >> Now I have horde working with kolab and have managed to get some level
> >> of success with synckolab, toltec and horde working with each other,
> >> things aren't quite right but I guess that's nothing to do with this
> >> discussion.
> >
> > Great! Toltec won't be able to parse the data generated by Horde until
> > you apply the patch from here: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5442
>
> Am I correct in thinking that you're suggesting that after applying this
> patch contact and calendar items created in Horde should be able to be
> parsed and hence visible when using Toltec?
>
> I've applied the patch and created a few test contacts and calendar
> items yet they have not appeared in toltec.

That was the idea. If it's not working try to create an "empty" contact,
open the IMAP folder with a normal mail client and post me the XML data of the
contact. The xml data should have a "contact version="1.0"> in the root node.

If you are brave you can compare the XML data with the Kolab specification:
http://www.kolab.org/doc/kolabformat-2.0rc5-html/c266.html

You could also try another Kolab Outlook connector to see if it works:
http://www.konsec.com/en/products/konnektor.html

Cheers,
Thomas