[Kolab-devel] New Horde web client finished

Chuck Dand chuckd at kooked.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 17:22:37 CEST 2007

> On Tuesday, 12. June 2007, Chuck Dand wrote:
>> Now I have horde working with kolab and have managed to get some level
>> of success with synckolab, toltec and horde working with each other,
>> things aren't quite right but I guess that's nothing to do with this
>> discussion.
>
> Great! Toltec won't be able to parse the data generated by Horde until
> you apply the patch from here: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/?id=5442

Am I correct in thinking that you're suggesting that after applying this
patch contact and calendar items created in Horde should be able to be
parsed and hence visible when using Toltec?

I've applied the patch and created a few test contacts and calendar
items yet they have not appeared in toltec.

--
Chuck Dand