[Kolab-devel] New Horde web client finished

Chuck Dand chuckd at kooked.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 14:52:44 CEST 2007

Firstly sorry for not providing this information in my first message,
just didn't want to be wasting other people's time posting in the wrong
place.

Am installing on a Gentoo 2007.0 test system, however not using the
Kolab Gentoo style install, just openpkg.

After having downloaded the new obmtool.conf file along with the sources
from http://build.pardus.de/downloads/kolab-horde-tmp I ran obmtool. The
script runs and rebuilds certain things and installs the new items
however at the end it reports missing packages:

MISSSRC: clamav-0.90.2-20070214_kolab
MISSPKG: gmp-4.1.4-2.5.0 clamav-0.90.2-20070413_kolab
MISSING: gmp-4.1.4-2.5.0 clamav-0.90.2-20070214_kolab

I suspected this wasn't standard behaviour but forged one to see what
happened. Should this error be something worry about?

Anyway, kolab installed and I can access the horde site but am unable to
login as the user that I created. I had hoped that I could find some
more information in a logfile but don't know where it is that I should
be looking.

Regards,

Thomas Jarosch wrote:
> Hello Chuck,
>
> On Monday, 11. June 2007, Chuck Dand wrote:
>> I have been looking into installing horde with kolab from the link
>> provided and have come across a number of small problems.
>
> What problems did you encounter?
>
> Cheers,
> Thomas

Chuck Dand