[Kolab-devel] Translating Spanish PO File

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Sun Jun 10 09:39:42 CEST 2007

* Arón <aron20012004 at ya.com> [20070609 22:55]:
> I'm translating the PO file to Spanish Language.
> It's my first translation, so I hope I am doing it well.
>
> How can I send you my modified PO file to help in the translation?

You can create a new entry in the issue tracker at
https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/
and simply attach the po file.

And please write to kolab-devel instead of kolab-commits, the
commits list is intended for automatic notifications of repository
changes.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998