[Kolab-devel] enlargement of kolab ldap schema for asp service

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Tue Jul 24 14:24:38 CEST 2007

Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> This was my original proposal and I stil believe it make sense to
> introduce something like that into the k=kolab object. I'm actually
> more in favor of a general "kolabPrefs" attribute since it could be
> used by just any external tool we want to modify so that it works
> together with the Kolab-Server-LDAP database.

Hey,

we developed a postgresql python based stored procedure to trigger the
create, modify, delete of accounts and shared folders inside kolab
because our  mgmt platform has requirements in terms of complexity that
ldap could not manage easily.

If someone is interested in having a look on it, reviewing it and
enhance it for general purpose usage i can provide it.

Fabio