[Kolab-devel] [issue1855] The lamps were manufactured in the U.

cereal kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Jul 14 21:42:00 CEST 2007

New submission from cereal <ezvww at aguamoz.co.mz>:

Big News For SZSN! Shares Rocket! UP 37.5%

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.33 UP 37.5%

SZSN new releases show huge expansion and Multi-Million dollar projects.
Share prices rocket! Friday's trading was strong. Get On SZSN first
thing Monday!

Canadians with leaking polybutylene plastic plumbing or heating systems
can now apply for compensation from a twenty million dollar class action
settlement reached with Shell Oil Co. Overall we really like it.
No injuries or other property damage have been reported. TROJANUVMAX is
written on the systems steel chamber.

have done the right thing and put the interests of Canadian consumers
first. No other Trojan Technologies model or product is included in this
recall.

And it compares favorably to Google in clutter.

"   Directions for claims, including all relevant forms, can be found on
the Internet at www.
Gigablast offers instant realtime site updates, really neat. Samantha
Hill, an intellectual earthquake expert put to the ultimate test; saving
the West Coast from the biggest earthquake ever recorded.
Another defendant, E. Overall we really like it. The right plumbing
part, right to your door.

And it compares favorably to Google in clutter.
Name of product: TrojanUVMax Water Disinfection System. Award-winning
tech support that's there for you if you ever need it.

Consumer Product Safety Commission announces the following recall in
voluntary cooperation with the firm below.

Discounts available for volume purchases and the trade. Please explore
and feel free to send your comments, questions and inquiries. It is
designed to make transitioning from Google as painless as possible.

The use of Manufacturers Names and Numbers are not meant to infer that
our parts are made by that manufacturer, they are used for
identification purposes only. , of London, Ontario, Canada. Fast
shipping, quality products and friendly service, an established Plumbing
Supply Company you can trust.
, of London, Ontario, Canada. US is America's favorite online plumbing
superstore. Award-winning tech support that's there for you if you ever
need it. The right plumbing part, right to your door.
At first we thought it was, but some of our standard searches show
radically different results.

US has been serving the entire Internet community, around the world.
No other Trojan Technologies model or product is included in this
recall. Fast shipping, quality products and friendly service, an
established Plumbing Supply Company you can trust. US serves the public,
contractors, schools,  multi-housing, hospitals, and government
accounts. The faulty systems contain grey plastic pipes made of
polybutylene and grey acetal plastic insert fittings. "   Directions for
claims, including all relevant forms, can be found on the Internet at
www. Google is going down the same path that Altavista went down, adding
lots of doo dads and paid distractions that take you away from the
search results, which is the reason we use a search engine.

messages: 11233
nosy: ezvww
status: unread
title: The lamps were manufactured in the U.