[Kolab-devel] [issue1839] Kontact crashes after using "Whatisthis"-operation.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jul 10 15:10:45 CEST 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise rev.682923

I tested the "Whatisthis" function with the notes summary. Then kolab crashes.
Crashes are not good. I tried to reproduce it, but after a clean restart, kontact
didn't crash. Anyway after a few minutes of testing, kontact crashed again.
Strange.
I added the debug output.

Test:
Create a new note.
Switch to summary.
Do some stuff(Sync, read documentation, etc.)
Click on "Whatisthis" icon and on the note.
-> somtimes this crashes kontact.

assignedto: till
files: crash-whatisthat-note-20070710.txt
messages: 11180
nosy: bh, ludwig, osterfeld, pradeepto, till
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Kontact crashes after using "Whatisthis"-operation.
topic: kde client