[Kolab-devel] [issue1834] Dear Lucky Winner

euromilliones kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jul 9 15:48:02 CEST 2007

New submission from euromilliones <euromilliones at ekolay.net>:

Dear Lucky Winner,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice the result of
EURO MILLION 2007 promotion. We are happy to inform you that your email
address have emerged a winner of SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWENTY TWO THOUSAND EUROS
(722,000.00)Euros.

NOTE: to file for your claim, please contact the claim department below  on
email.
GRUPO BILBAO COMPAÑY S,A.
Contact the foreign operation manager,
Mr. Donmigo Sanchez
Tel.         : +34635761663
Email      : bilbaocompania at aim.com <mailto:bilbaocompania at aim.com>

You must contact the appointed agent with your Full Names,Contact Telephone
Numbers (Home, Office , Mobile and Fax Number).
Find below your promotion date, Reference and Batch numbers. Remember
to quote your winning numbers in your correspondence with your claims agent
Mr.
Donmigo Sanchez.

PROMOTION DATE: 9th of July 2007.
REFERENCE NUMBER: ES/0000/44/07
BATCH NUMBER: 21/612/MD

(1) Ticket No: 8942
(2) Lucky No: 8-22-47-47-99
(3) Serial No: 51602

Congratulations once again for being a winner in the 2007 Euro promotion
program.

Sincerely Yours,
MRS. ISABEL PUERTA.
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR