[Kolab-devel] First tests with horde packages

Alessio Cecchi alessio at skye.it
Tue Jul 3 19:40:05 CEST 2007

Hello kolab's friends

after many failure i have my kolab 2.1 + kolab-horde-tmp by gunnar.
i have made today the first test and i have found some problem to report.

Free-busy in horde not works. If i insert a new appointment in calendar
freebusy are not update, so when another user try to get my freebusy status
this is unavaiable. But if set up my account on kontact, the freebusy are
updated and i cann see it also in horde.

Another issue in horde-freebusy, when i see my free busy (for Alessio Cecchi)
i see it correct, but others user in horde see my freebusy
like "alessio at cecchi.lan" and information is not correctly update.

Also i, if i add myself in attendees there are:

Alessio Cecchi ------
alessio at cecchi.lan -----

With two different free busy status.
It is very strange.