[Kolab-devel] [issue1582] Crash in ActionManager::saveCalendar() when network was out

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jan 29 12:04:42 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Got a crash in
Kontact: 1.0 (proko2 branch after 2.1.5), Revision 626484.
Debian Sarge (ppc) with KDE: 3.3.2 Qt: 3.3.4

Started Kontact, but there is no network connection.
Got a "busy" mouse pointer a long while, though I could
see the emails, calenders and overview.
I guess it was kio_ldap that waited for the network.
After a few minutes I have pressed the close button on the window frame
and got this:

It might be that the interface was up and there was just no answer,
but network packages got send.

assignedto: till
files: crash-20070124.txt
messages: 9494
nosy: bernhard, osterfeld, till
priority: bug
status: need-eg
title: Crash in ActionManager::saveCalendar() when network was out
topic: kde client