[Kolab-devel] Toltec Connector related question

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Jan 26 12:06:30 CET 2007

Am Freitag, 19. Januar 2007 17:12 schrieb Andreas Gungl:

> Now I've found messages with such a content type:

This content type is not defined by Kolab. I guess that Toltec does store the
event in its own proprietary format in addition to the Kolab XML format.

This might be due to the fact that it cannot express everything correctly in
the Kolab XML format and therefor falls back to its proprietary format.

The later is fine in cases where interoperability is not important.

Regards,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126