[Kolab-devel] A first draft of Horde RPMS for Kolab

Thomas Black tsblack at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 11:42:33 CET 2007

Hi

Well, I got a bit further in building, but get the following error on Pear:

env 'PHP_PEAR_PHP_BIN=/kolab/bin/php -d safe_mode=off -d
memory_limit=40M' /kolab/bin/pear install --nodeps -P
/kolab/RPM/TMP/PEAR-Archive_Tar-1.3.2-root
/kolab/RPM/SRC/PEAR-Archive_Tar/Archive_Tar-1.3.2.tgz
WARNING: running in safe mode requires that all files created be the
same uid as the current script.  PHP reports this script is uid:
19414, and current user is: kolab
Console_Getopt: unrecognized option -- P
error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.11282 (%install)

Any suggestions?

-Thomas