[Kolab-devel] Is it possible to have the mesg order in a tracker reversed?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jan 11 20:29:07 CET 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 19:39, Richard Bos wrote:
> Op maandag 8 januari 2007 19:02, schreef Bernhard Reiter:
> > > Is it possible to have the msg order in a tracker reversed?
> >
> > No. Not directly as far as I know.
> > We would need to change this with roundup template source.
>
> I asked it on the roundup email list and this a response:
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=31364473&forum_id=96
>6
>
> It would be great if the order would be the other way around.  Right now it
> reads unnatural (to me).

This is what I was saying: It is a change for all users (in the template)
or for nobody. We did the order in this way, because we found it nice
and usable. And I like it. :)
If a majority of active people things this should be changed, let me know.
If oyu really feel strongly about it, somebody could add a configuration
variable so you can tune it personally, but it would be a bit work.

Best,
Bernhard