[Kolab-devel] [issue1563] freebusy.conf template doesn't match freebusy.conf from package

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Jan 11 12:41:36 CET 2007

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

in CVS HEAD
server/kolabd/kolabd/templates/freebusy.conf.template.in
and
server/kolab-resource-handlers/kolab-resource-handlers/freebusy/freebusy.conf
don't match. Many lines are identical, but others are just different.

This confuses at least issue1335 where the config line
  freebusy.conf:$params['dbtype'] = 'gdbm';
is mentioned while the generated freebusy.conf doesn't have this line.

All relevant changes to freebusy.conf.template.in and freebusy.conf have to be
merged.

Martin, I have assigned this to you as I think you know the freebusy.conf very
well. Please tell us if you don't have time for it.

assignedto: martin
messages: 9314
nosy: bernhard, bh, martin, steffen, thomas, wilde
priority: critical
status: unread
title: freebusy.conf template doesn't match freebusy.conf from package
topic: kksa, kolab-2.1, server