[Kolab-devel] Better anti-spam for kolab

Richard Bos richard at radoeka.nl
Tue Jan 2 21:59:33 CET 2007

Hello Jørgen,

Op dinsdag 2 januari 2007 09:59, schreef Jørgen Hermanrud Fjeld:
> Hello,
> I would like kolab out of the box to fight spam in a better manner.
> To this end I have made some patches that does that:
> * Use RBL to reject known spammers.
> * Use greylisting to delay spammers.
> * Have stricter requirementes for sender and receiver.

the standard thing to do when offering new software is to open an issue in
kolab's tracker at https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/
It looks bureaucratic, perhaps it is bureaucratic, but in the end it works
very well (for kolab).  Therefor; can you please store this very interesting
development in an issue in kolab's tracker?

BTW: there was a discussion about this (anti spam) on kolab-users ML as well.
See for the start of the discussion:
http://www.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2006-December/005748.html

--
Richard Bos