[Kolab-devel] [issue1634] Problems with accepting an invitation after applying an event update

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 28 16:58:49 CET 2007

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Related to kolab/issue1633 (Various problems with event updates used before
accepting the invitation):
With kontact 3.3.2+proko2.1.6-kk1 package from apt.intevation.org:

I received an invitation to an event which I didn't open so far.
Later I received an update (new time) to this event, Kontact offers me:
[Enter this into my calendar][Throw Away]

I chose [Enter this ...]

A dialog appears:
"The event, task or journal to be updated could not be found. Maybe it has
already been deleted, or the calendar that contains it is disabled. Press
continue to create a new one or 'throw away' to discard this update.

   [Store]  [Throw away]"

I chose [Store]

Now I opened the email with the original invitation, chose [Accept].
The email vanished as usual, but no question was asked whether the update (my
acceptance) should be sent to the other participants.

When looking at the event the changed time is still there as it was before
accepting the invitation, but I'm not marked as participant.

assignedto: till
messages: 9823
nosy: bh, osterfeld, pradeepto, thomas, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Problems with accepting an invitation after applying an event update
topic: kde client