[Kolab-devel] Kolab and SELinux integration

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:36:22 CET 2007

Did someone thought about the possibility to provides the "rules"
involving kolab into SELinux ?

Can this be included in the plan for a better and more secure solution ?

I know SELinux usage is limited to linux and than linux is not the
only OS suitable for kolab! But if linux is not the better one, this
is for sure the most used!

I looked into my fedora 6 and I saw lot of references about postfix,
cyrus-imap, clamav, and amavis into my SELinux files !  Most of the
work was already done :-)
Just need to take care of kolab's particularities and add kolab deamon.

Any comments ?

--
Alain Spineux
aspineux gmail com