[Kolab-devel] slapd tells something about a new member

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:18:14 CET 2007

If the last slapd.conf use OVERLAY, dowload it alone is certainly not
a good idea.
I dont know what the use of OVERLAY affect !
The file reuse definition from other files  like in :

include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/rfc2739.schema
include /kolab/etc/openldap/schema/kolab2.schema

Hope this help

On 2/22/07, Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2007 at 01:22:15PM +0100, Alain Spineux wrote:
> > Do you have the last openldap package too ?
>
> Don't whether it is the last one, but I think it is current
> enough:
>
> # rpm -q openldap2
> openldap2-2.3.27-25
>
> > I saw last openldap include OVERLAY, and this slapd.conf lokks to use it
> >
> > Hope this help
> >
> > On 2/21/07, Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> wrote:
> > > I just upgraded to the new slapd.conf file from cvs and now when I run slapcat
> > > I get the following output:
> > >
> > > # slapcat >/dev/null
> > > /etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 67: new attribute <member>
> > >
> > > /etc/openldap/slapd.conf:
> > >  63 #### Using overlays to improve data consistency
> > >  64 # Ensure that we never get dangling member attributes
> > >  65 # Checked on rename and delete
> > >  66 overlay refint
> > >  67 refint_attributes member
> > >
> > > Just wondering what the slapcat output (see above) means.  Should take action,
> > > or is all fine like this?
> > >

> > > --
> > > Richard Bos
> > > We are borrowing the world of our children,
> > > It is not inherited from our parents.

> > --
> > --
> > Alain Spineux