[Kolab-devel] The Horde packages have been updated

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Mon Feb 19 10:32:23 CET 2007

Hello!

The draft of the Horde packages has been updated. I removed my initial
attempt to provide a hand-written update script (k2-horde.sh) in favor
of the obmtool.conf method initially provided by Stephan Buys. Using
obmtool is definitely the better way to install and upgrade the Horde
packages. The installation instructions
(http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Installation_-_Horde) have
been modified accordingly.

Several packages have now been updated and there are patched versions
of kolabd, kolab-resource-handlers and kolab-webadmin available
now. This should allow you to use most Horde features now. The main
bug that still needs to be dealt with is that Turba (the address
frontend of Horde) is not yet Kolab-compliant
(https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue1596).

Please note that the current version is still not considered "safe" to
install especially since it modifies some central kolab-* packages of
the server. So please do not install them on a productive server.

Cheers,

Gunnar