[Kolab-devel] Kontact testing/troubleshooting

Stephan Buys stephan at impi.org.za
Thu Feb 1 12:31:06 CET 2007

Hi all,

We are in the process of testing Kolab functionality and part of the testing
is Kontact.

What is the best/most current Kontact to test with? There is obviously a lot
of activity in the Roundup tracker around Kontact, but it is unclear to me
where we should get the latest patched source from.
Is it a TAG/BRANCH with the KDE SVN?

Out activities are based on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS at the moment, but we want to test
against the latest sourcecode that most developers on the list is using.

Kind regards,
Stephan