[Kolab-devel] Back with Kolab (Hello all)

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Thu Feb 1 17:31:59 CET 2007

* Stephan Buys <stephan at impi.org.za> [20070201 11:48]:
> I sincerely hope that those of you that I worked with in the past remember me.

Yes, of course.

> I am glad to report that I am back, this time I work for Impi Linux
> (www.impilinux.co.za) and that one of my major focus areas is Kolab - so
> expect to see some activity from myself as well as my colleagues here.
>
> I am very interested in the push to stabilize the Horde web client and to help
> put the finishing touches on the Kolab 2.1 (multi-domain) server.

Your CVS account is still active, and some finishing touches for
Kolab 2.1 would be quite helpful. Just keep in mind that we're in
deep freeze for the release. Any major surgery has be postponed
until after 2.1.0.

Otherwise the issue tracker is full of cute little animals with
about six legs that need to be taken care of.

> So please give me a shout and glad to see you the familiar names!

Welcome back! :)

Thomas

Email: thomas at intevation.de
http://intevation.de/~thomas/