[Kolab-devel] [issue2332] It should not be possible on a Kolab Server to create a folder where I am not allowed.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Dec 13 11:45:53 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE Kontact Klient: enterprise 20071204.744693

On a Kolab Server account
which has a Cyrus IMAPd,
it is not possible to create folders in the toplevel namespace for the user
you must create them below the "INBOX" folder.

Proko2 will not allow this with a dialog.
Enterprise35 still allows it.

Expectation when the user clicks right mouse button in the "account"
(_not_ the INBOX) and uses the context menu to create a new subfolder,
a dialog should come which the explanation why this is not allowed
just as in proko2.

assignedto: till
messages: 13093
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: It should not be possible on a Kolab Server to create a folder where I am not allowed.
topic: kde client, prokde35