[Kolab-devel] [issue2331] A sync of one group (e.g. calender folders) can produce missleading dialogs

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Dec 12 18:09:11 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

enterprise 20071204.744693

Scenario:

1. User A gave read-write rights to user B.
2. User B can see the calender folder in his calender view.
3. User A removes the rights for B completely. A syncs.
4. User B syncs.

Now User B gets a wrong message: aka cannot find folder!
Also the folder does not vanish.
The problem is that we are not doing a full list of all folder
in a partly sync and thus have problems.

Is there an easy solution? If not, we might deferr this.

assignedto: vkrause
messages: 13089
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: A sync of one group (e.g. calender folders) can produce missleading dialogs
topic: kde client, prokde35