[Kolab-devel] [issue2330] Groupware view sync buttons need different icons to avoid missunderstandings

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Dec 12 18:05:22 CET 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

enterprise 20071204.744693

When I am in the calender view, the sync button will only sync the
calender folders when only pressed on the button (and not using the drop down
selectiong).

This can be confusing for users if they now believe they would have
synced their whole client. Thus we need different icons for each groupware
sync.

One suggestion would be to use the groupware icons as smaller version beside
the main sync icon.

Another idea would be to only change the "main" sync button which syncs
all so the plain icons all mean they sync a subfolder.

assignedto: till
messages: 13088
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Groupware view sync buttons need different icons to avoid missunderstandings
topic: kde client, prokde35