[Kolab-devel] Goal of kolab policy server

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Dec 4 17:48:21 CET 2007

On Tuesday 04 December 2007 13:54, Fabio Pietrosanti wrote:
> I would be happy to provide all the configurations useful to use
> built-in postfix features instead of custom code.

Would be cool.
Best is to analyise the code of the policy server directly to be sure
that you could refactor its funcationality with pure postfix.
We did the daemon because pure postfix at this time could not do it,
so it would be good to be able to do without.

Maybe you can even open an issue for it where the discussion results are
documented. Or a wiki page if you prefer.

Bernhard