[Kolab-devel] [issue2283] CLAIM

contact-5@terra.es kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Dec 4 16:37:14 CET 2007

New submission from contact-5 at terra.es <contact-5 at terra.es>:

CLAIM
Ref No:PS/255/06

Dear Winner,

Congratulations! Our promotion team is proud to inform you that you are
one of the 20 winners who won in our electronic bonanza organized by
the foundation for the promotion of electronic products.
You have therefore been approved of a lump sum pay of €:750.000.00.
All participants were selected through emails electronic random system from across the globe,
as part of our annual international promotionsprogram. Your fund is now deposited with our fiduciary agent.

CLAIMS PROCEDURES:
To file for your claim, do contact our accredited processing agent.

CAPITAL GROUP CLAIMS DEPARTMENT UNIT.
Email: stakeawards at fastmail.fm
Do fill out the processing form below, to enable the process of your
claim without delay.
Ref: No:…..Name:..Address...Age:...Country:….Sex:..Tel:...Occupation…..

Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being
part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Rita Will
Co-ordination Officer

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.

messages: 12929
nosy: contact-5
status: unread