[Kolab-devel] [issue2266] new distribution list editor: strange behavior when removing items from a distribution list

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Dec 1 18:32:50 CET 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

Hi,

I have a distribution list (new distribution list editor) with several
contacts in it. When I select the distribution list, its content is shown on
the right, with a label "Verteilerliste: <list>" and a listview below.
When I click RMB > Entfernen on a item in this listview, I'm asked whether I
want to delete the entry. Clicking yes removes the item from the distribution
list.
...but the entry is also deleted from the global address list (i.e. completele
removed).
As the label above says "Verteilerliste: <list>" I had expected, that the
entry is only removed from the distribution list.

As already mentioned in report #2265 the "Entfernen" button below the listview
seems to do nothing (besides crashing the app if clicked several times).

Side note: There is also yet another editor when clicking RMB on the
distribution list > Bearbeiten... The entries in this dialog then are not
always synchronized with the listview on the right.

-Dominik

assignedto: till
messages: 12876
nosy: basyskom, till
status: unread
title: new distribution list editor: strange behavior when removing items from a distribution list
topic: kde client, prokde35