[Kolab-devel] [issue1893] distributionslists expanded including its own email address

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Aug 6 16:18:06 CEST 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Liutauras Adomaitis on Kolab-devel pointed out the following:

> Using postmap -q dl at domain.com -v
> ldap:/etc/postfix/ldapdistlist.cf command I found that postfix is getting
> dl email and all the member emails from ldap.

> Mandriva ships with postfix 2.3.8. I found out, that postfix 2.4 has
> terminal_result_attribute
> leaf_result_attribute
> parameters for ldap mapping.

> These parameters can solve this issue more gently, since with
> them you can restrict postfix to use result_attribute value only from
> recursive ldap search (as I understood it). I didn't test it because I need
> newer postfix for that. Somebody could tell if it is true.

server 2.2beta1 ships with postfix 2.4.3 this was not paied attention
two, when using the new version I guess.
So we need to check if we have the problem and fix it.

assignedto: thomas
messages: 11518
nosy: bernhard, thl, thomas, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: distributionslists expanded including its own email address
topic: server