[Kolab-devel] Horde available in Kolab CVS

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Mon Aug 6 13:23:31 CEST 2007

Le dimanche 5 août 2007, Gunnar Wrobel a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> The horde packages available in Kolab CVS should now allow you to
> completely build a Kolab-Server-2.2 including the Horde groupware web
> client. You need a Kolab CVS based server
> (http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Kolab2_Beta_testing) for that. Please
> note that you'll need to download some graphic libraries like libpng,
> libgd, etc. from OpenPKG in order to build the whole thing. So I
> actually don't expect this to be trivial.
>
> I'm just mentioning this so that you know that Horde has now found
> it's way into Kolab CVS and I will try to make it part of the next
> Kolab-Server-2.2 beta release. There'll be no further releases of
> separate Horde packages from p at rdus in order to make things not too
> complex. I actually advise against using the current p at rdus pacakges
> for the Kolab-2.1 server but encourage you to wait for the next
> Kolab-Server beta and use the packages then. They should be more
> reliable and you'll probably have less upgrade problems later.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gunnar

Hello Gunnar,

Good job!

Did all your patches make it to Horde CVS too? We have a Horde installation
running independently from our future Kolab and I'd like to stick to the
official horde packages, so is the Kolab support fully into Horde now?

(If it is, when can we excpect a new release of Horde Groupware?)

Thanks,

--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos -- Web Developer